Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Adventures in the CCIT Building

After being assigned our task from professor Andy Duncan I sprinted out of the room and ran right up the steps, when I found nobody around I left the building and went right into the CIIT building. To my surprise there were 4 students just standing there, almost as if they were begging me to ask them my assigned questions.

The first women I talked to was named Nakiera Simmons, a Sociology major in her Junior year. "Relaxing is all I know for now" she said to when I asked her what she was going to be doing for spring break in her hometown of Baltimore MD.

The next women I talked with was a student as well, she seemed to be really shy, her name is, Brittany Moore from Fort Washington, "or as most people call it, PG County". She is a Sophomore wanting to major in Criminal Justice. "Eating, sleeping. Yeah, I would like to do that for spring break".

Savonna Murphy, she seemed to be the most excited to talk with me. When asking her of her name, she jumped up and almost yelled it at me. She is also from PG County and is a Junior studying Psychology. "I'm going to Louisiana for my break... yeah, I have never been."

No comments:

Post a Comment